Suitable for all types of skin, the Glossiva Drying Lotion is a mild but effective way to unblocks blocked pores by dissolving debris and oil buildup. Acne getting out of control? It could be brought on by stress, hormonal imbalance, lack of sleep or over stimulating food. The Glossiva drying lotion works by: 1. Unclogging pores from debris and oil buildup, clearing follicles of unwanted blockage and removing the root cause of acne 2. Mild and gentle, containing Camphor essence that prevents from dry skin in the treatment area 3. Rapid acting with Calamine, Sulfur in its active ingredients, effectively keeping pimples under control, keeping follicles clear and refreshed How to use the Glossiva drying lotion: 1. Before going to bed (after cleansing and toning), dip a cotton swab into the pink sediment at the bottom of the bottle. DO NOT shake the bottle. 2. Dab directly on the surface blemish; do not rub in. 3. Let the lotion dry and rinse off in the morning. Important tip: DO NOT use on broken skin, large areas, eye or lip area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water. First test a small patch of skin to check for any potential allergic reaction.
- EFFECTIVE TREATMENT OF ACNE - The Glossiva drying lotion effectively unblocks blocked pores by dissolving debris and oil buildup, stopping the cause of acne by essentially cleaning the pipeline in your skin
- WORKS OVERNIGHT WHILE YOU SLEEP - Our drying lotion is applied on before going to bed, and the lotion will work on undoing your acne while you sleep. Get ready to wake up with soothed and better skin in the morning with Glossiva Drying Lotion
- TARGETS CYSTIC ACNE, BLEMISHES AND PIMPLES - This drying lotion is designed to target whiteheads, newly formed isolated pimples and cystic acne
- SPOT TREATMENT TO FOCUS ON TARGETED AREA - A small amount of the Glossiva drying lotion will last you a long time, since only a small amount is needed each time only on acne growth
- GET DESIRED RESULT FAST - The Glossiva drying lotion is fast acting, stopping acne in its tracks before it develops into red, irritated and inflamed pimples