The GIR mini Spoonula is a miniature version of our groundbreaking Spoonula: flexible edge and durable bowl for getting into all of the nooks and crannies of your small bowls, narrow cans and jars. It's the spatula + spoon that does it all. The solid silicone blade and handle prevent damage and won't scratch delicate cookware. This heavy-duty platinum silicone is heat resistant up to 550°f so it will not discolor, warp, melt, or chip. Our proprietary fiberglass core provides better heat resistance and longer life than cheap iron and stainless steel cores, which heat up the handle and degrade silicone quality. The unibody design is super hygienic - no holes or seams for food/oils to get caught in, so no place for bacteria to grow. Dishwasher safe on any rack or extremely easy to clean by hand. Made to last forever in your kitchen and comes with a manufacturer's 100% lifetime satisfaction guarantee, no questions asked. Fda + LFGB approved, BPA, BPS, and phthalate free. GIR started with a simple mission: to revolutionize the spatula. We knew that if we designed a Product with carefully chosen materials, and uncompromising focus on quality, we would have something worth sharing with the world. Our “get it right” philosophy applies to a complete range of products that are beautiful, functional, and fun.
- Our silicone spoonula has a sharp and flexible edge for scraping and precise scooping
- Deep bowl can hold big portions and allow direct transfer from the stove to the plate or bowl
- The platinum silicone is heat resistant up to 550°f degrees and nonstick safe
- Proprietary fiberglass core offers better heat resistance than metal cores; these won't get too hot to the touch
- Unibody design has no holes or seams, making it super hygienic and easy to clean; dishwasher safe