The world’s best-reviewed spatulas, GIR’s patent pending tools sport an easy-to-clean design and come in over a dozen kitchen-friendly colors. As with all of our products, we’ve spent time perfecting each size to optimize flexibility and strength. This heavy-duty platinum silicone spatula is heat resistant up to 550°f so it will not discolor, warp, melt, or chip. Our proprietary fiberglass core provides better heat resistance and longer life than cheap iron and stainless steel cores, which heat up the handle and degrade silicone quality. Made to last forever in your kitchen. GIR started with a simple mission: to revolutionize the spatula. We knew that if we designed a product with carefully chosen materials, and uncompromising focus on quality, we would have something worth sharing with the world. Our “get it right” philosophy applies to a complete range of products that are beautiful, functional, and fun.
- A strong, flexible blade makes it easy to maneuver food, liquid, dry mixes; suitable for mixing bowls, jars, pots and pans
- The platinum silicone is heat resistant up to 550°F and nonstick safe
- Proprietary fiberglass core offers better heat resistance than metal cores; these won't get too hot to the touch
- Unibody design has no holes or seams, making it super hygienic and easy to clean; dishwasher safe
- Manufacturer's 100% lifetime guarantee, made to last forever in your kitchen; BPA, BPS, and phthalate free