The GIR Spoon Series features deep bowls for stirring and serving, graceful handles, and flexible edges. The solid silicone blade and handle prevent damage and won't scratch delicate cookware. This heavy-duty platinum silicone is heat resistant up to 550°f so it will not discolor, warp, melt, or chip. Our proprietary fiberglass core provides better heat resistance and longer life than cheap iron and stainless steel cores, which heat up the handle and degrade silicone quality. Made to last forever in your kitchen. GIR started with a simple mission: to revolutionize the spatula. We knew that if we designed a product with carefully chosen materials, and uncompromising focus on quality, we would have something worth sharing with the world. Our “get it right” philosophy applies to a complete range of products that are beautiful, functional, and fun.
- Great for stirring, serving, and mixing; fits into condiment jars for easy scooping and spreading
- The platinum silicone is heat resistant up to 550°F and nonstick safe
- Proprietary fiberglass core offers better heat resistance than metal cores; these won't get too hot to the touch
- Unibody design has no holes or seams, making it super hygienic and easy to clean; dishwasher safe
- Manufacturer's 100% lifetime guarantee, made to last forever in your kitchen; BPA, BPS, and phthalate free