- MULTI PURPOSE BODY WASH: Concentrated castile soap is more than just a body wash, making it the perfect all-in-one travel accessory to take on your next hiking or camping adventure. It can also be used as an all-natural substitute for: face wash, shampoo, shaving cream, foot bath, dish soap, laundry detergent, all-purpose cleaner, fruit/veggie wash, and dog shampoo. Certain uses require dilution with water, or mixing the castile soap with a carrier substance.
- BENEFITS OF ESSENTIAL OILS: Essential oils capture a plant’s pure scent and flavor. They can help calm you when your day is feeling especially hectic, improve your mood, and set a positive, relaxing atmosphere. Essential oils are perfect for making your home smell wonderful. Using essential oils daily can leave you feeling energized, optimistic, and hopeful.
- CAMPFIRE TALES INCENSE: Do you love the feeling and aroma of sitting around a campfire, but don’t have the opportunity to do so as often as you would like? Our campfire incense takes you there no matter where you are. Imagine a hike through the mountains, or a camping trip in the wilderness. Once this incense starts burning you will feel like you are sitting next to a glorious campfire, roasting marshmallows, at one with nature, and surrounded by a group of your closest friends.
- REFRESHING WHITE SAGE SCENT: Transport yourself to the Southwest, to the warmth of the Mojave Desert. The clean, yet earthy, round, yet sharp, deep, yet light aroma of the white sage plant dominates. It evokes the connection that hundreds of generations have felt for the wild places of the West. It elicits aromatic notes of earth, sunlight on varnished desert rock, and spicy resin.
- GO NATURAL WITH JUNIPER RIDGE: We are built on the simple idea that nothing smells better than the forest. All of our products are produced using time-tested perfume-making techniques, including distillation, tincturing, infusion, and enfleurage. We are committed to donating 10% of sales of our white sage and sweetgrass products are donated to Indigenous & First Nations groups. We began this initiative in 2019 and have committed to maintain it in perpetuity.