The Gibi master kit comes with everything you need to help keep track of your pet (dog or cat) 24/7 and show your pet's location on Google Maps. Gibi makes finding pets quick and easy. Microchips cannot do what Gibi does. Microchips are just dog tags under a pet's skip. Microchips cannot track pets like Gibi. The master kit includes: one Gibi pet GPS tracker, one collar/harness attachment clip one charger kit (cradle, USB cable, and A/C power adapter) quick start guide access to the free Gibi app. Set up multiple safe zones to get alerted when your pet is in/out of their safe zone so you can react sooner than later. Gibi sends low battery alerts to remind you it is time to charge the Gibi Pet GPS Tracker. Gibi also sends fully charged alerts as a reminder to put the Gibi back on your pet. Gibi is the best way to keep track of your escape artist!
- Gibi's 2nd GENERATION TRACKER. Same compact, lightweight, IP-67 WATERPROOF design as first generation model with updated electronics to provide longer battery life and improved accuracy in urban and wooded environments.
- Get in/out of safe zone alerts. Create multiple safe zones in any polygon, small or large. We monitor the safe zones and alert you via text/email when your pet is no longer in his safe zone. Then you can see where he is on Google Maps to find him.
- Long battery life and get low battery alerts in plenty of time to recharge your pet's Gibi.
- Gibi app accessible using mobile (iOS and Android) and web formats. Compatible with all smartphones. Requires Internet access on your smartphone, computer or tablet.
- Requires Gibi account registration, agreement to Gibi terms of service, and subscription service at your choice of $9.99/month or $99/year. See where your pet is 24/7 for just $99 a year.