EASY CLASSIC GAME RULES: After first stacking the game into a solid tower, players take turns to remove a single block to place on top. The goal is to be the last one to stack a block without the tower crashing over. BANG! GROW UP TO HIGHER: Pregame height starts at 2.1 feet and can reach over 4.1 feet tall. The game rules are very easy to follow which makes it suitable for everybody 6 years and up. TIMBER is one of the few games that can also be enjoyed solo. SUITABLE FOR BOTH INDOOR & OUTDOOR GAME: It is highly suitable outdoor, as well as indoor. Highlight your friends’ BBQ or your holiday office party. Put it to good work at fundraisers or venues. GET READY TO TAKE YOUR PARTY TO THE NEXT LEVEL: Impress your favorite crowd with a larger than life twist on board gaming. This classical game is hard not to love with adrenaline and anticipation. Build between each turn, magnified with this jumbo version. SANDED ROUND EDGES TO PROTECT FROM PAINFUL SPLINTERS: Costs us more but your safety is our priority. NO splitting, cracking, twisting or warping on blocks. Extra smooth finish for great playability. EVERYONE AGE 6+ CAN PLAY: Provides hours of fun and entertainment for the entire family. Anyone can play and create lasting memories. EASY SETUP AND PORTABLE: Includes a well-designed carrying case with black Oxford cloth. The sturdy carry bag can withstand 100 pounds of weight, enough to transport heavy blocks. GENUINE HARDWOOD: 100% made of selected pine wood. Wood blocks do not require lacquering or special protection to maintain natural texture and color.
- FAMILY GIANT SIZE: Timber with a 1.6 inch dice starts at 2.1 feet tall and grows to over 4.1 feet during play - includes 56 giant blocks (18 rows with 2 more to add height). Each block measures 6 x 2 x 1.3 inch. Suitable size for both adult and children.
- PLAY ANYWHERE: Includes a sturdy storage bag for easy transportation. Perfect for indoor or outdoor events such as parties, BBQ, tailgating, group events, camping and much more.
- CREATE YOUR GAME RULES: 9 blocks are painted with numbers and you can write down rules on the rule board corresponding to each number to add spice to the game or play it as a drinking game.
- CLASSIC GAME: Each player takes turns pulling out a piece of wood and replacing it on top of the tower. The person who knocks down the tower loses the game and is responsible for restoring the tower.
- SUPERSIZE YOUR GAME TO SUPERSIZE YOUR FUN:Gather round your friends to entertain any crowd, or play alone, designed for ages 6 to infinity! Makes for a very interesting and exciting gift.