GHIRARDELLI HERITAGE, SINCE 1852 In 1849, during the California Gold Rush, Italian-born Domingo Ghirardelli moved to America and opened a store in a mining camp. After discovering the miners were starved for luxuries and needed something to spend their gold dust on, he started stocking chocolate delicacies. In 1852, the enterprising immigrant founded a confectionery shop in San Francisco, which eventually became the modern-day Ghirardelli Chocolate Company. Today, Ghirardelli is America’s oldest continuously operating chocolate maker. Ghirardelli products are sold in grocery stores, foodservice and e-commerce and Ghirardelli also has its own chocolate and ice cream shops across the country. Ghirardelli continues to build on its rich tradition of quality products and innovation, from premium sauces, Hot Fudge, Sweet Ground Chocolate Powders and Vanilla Flavored Powder Base.
- Ghirardelli Chocolate Sauce - Set of 3
- (1) 16 oz Chocolate Sauce, (1) 17 oz Caramel Sauce, (1) 17 oz White Chocolate Flavored Sauce
- Enjoy the unsurpassed quality and taste of Ghirardelli sauces in a convenient squeeze bottle format
- Perfectly formulated for use in espresso-based drinks, these sauces are also great in hot chocolate and as ice cream or dessert toppings
- The gold standard for making exceptional mochas and amazing baked goods. Made with real Ghirardelli chocolate, cocoa powder, sugar, and vanilla