Product Description Breathe fresh and cleaner air with this tower air purifier with true HEPA filter. GermGuardian air purifiers help reduce airborne germs and viruses, filter odors, and trap allergens with a True HEPA filter and optional UV-C light to deliver crisp, refreshing air to your home. Your at-home comfort can be customized with 3 speed settings, ultra-quiet mode on the lowest speed setting, and an optional UV-C light on an easy to use top panel. This air purifier circulates the air 1x per hour in 743 square foot rooms and 4.8x per hour in 153 sq. ft rooms, making it ideal for medium to large sized rooms such as: dorm rooms, bedrooms, and other living areas. Features a CADR rating of (99) for smoke, (118) for dust and (125) for pollen. Comes with a 3-year limited warranty. Only use genuine GermGuardian replacements. Your purifier is only as powerful and effective as the filter you put inside, and our Genuine GermGuardian replacement parts are essential for maintaining product performance. Brand Story By Germ Guardian
- True HEPA Filter captures 99.97% of dust and allergens as small as .3 microns such as household dust, pet dander, mold spores and plant pollens. Charcoal filter reduces common odors from pets, smoking and cooking.
- Air Purifiers with UV-C light technology work with Titanium Dioxide to kill airborne bacteria, viruses, germs and mold spores.
- 22 inch 3 speed tower is best used for medium sized rooms and CADR rated 100+.Cord Length: 6 feet
- IMPORTANT: Use GENUINE Guardian Technologies replacement parts to maintain product performance and warranty. Only one single filter needs to be replaced every 6-8 months depending on the use of the product; Replacement filter is filter B - Model FLT4825 (ASIN B0055521W0) . To lengthen the life of your filter, a 4 pack of the carbon filters is also available - Model FLT22CB4 (ASIN B017ANUVC6). Voltage: 120V 60Hz
- Safety certified by Intertek which is a Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory. Certain units might produce mechanical noise during initial set-up which will subside after regular usage. Units are constantly life tested to insure the product meets the performance and durability expectations of the consumer.