FRESH & FULL FLAVORED. Naturally gluten-free, GMO-free and contains all essential amino acids, making it a complete protein source. Our raw allergy friendly pumpkin seeds can also be scattered over salads, granola, mixed with applesauce or yogurt or added to most baked goods. Helps insomnia, the prostate and lowers cholesterol. Gerbs Raw Pumpkin Seed Kernels - 1 LB. Deal. Allergen Free, All-Natural, Kosher & Vegan.
- Pumpkin seeds are a great source of dietary fiber, shelled seeds provide 1.1 grams of fiber in a single 1-oz (28-gram) serving (30). A diet high in fiber can promote good digestive health
- Pumpkin seeds contain antioxidants like carotenoids and vitamin E. Antioxidants can reduce inflammation and protect your cells from harmful free radicals. That’s why consuming foods rich in antioxidants can help protect against many diseases
- Pumpkin Seeds have a high content of phytosterols, plant-based compounds that can reduce LDL “bad” cholesterol levels
- Gerbs Pumpkin Seeds are free from: gluten, wheat, peanuts, tree nuts, legumes, dairy, eggs, soy, fish, crustacean, shellfish, mustard, and sesame
- Gerbs Pumpkin Seeds are grown on a dedicated farm in Mexico, delivered to our factory in Rhode Island, where they are packaged on dedicated equipment