The H.265 Target Eyeball Dome is a compact outdoor network camera equipped with an automatic IR-cut filter and an IR LED for day and night surveillance. The camera adheres to IP67 standards and can withstand a wide temperature range. The camera supports H.265 video codec to achieve better compression ratio while maintaining high quality image at reduced network bandwidths. With Wide Dynamic Range, it can process scenes with contrasting intensity of lights and produce clear image.
- 1/2.7" progressive scan low lux CMOS sensor Min. illumination at 0.02 lux Triple streams from H.265, H.264 or MJPEG
- Up to 30 fps at 1920 × 1080 Day and Night function (with removable IR-cut filter) Intelligent IR
- IR distance up to 30 m (98.4 ft.) Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) Ingress protection (IP67)
- DC 12V/PoE (IEEE 802.3af) Defog 3D noise reduction
- Motion detection Text overlay Privacy mask ONVIF (Profile S) conformant