The geometric luminous bag sets are perfect for daily use, made of luminous geometric lattice. It's not that big, but enough to carry your daily necessities, such as phone, wallet, cosmetic, mini iPad, keys, lipstick ect.
It is a good choice at anytime and anywhere.
- It is geometric holo handbag sets. Color changes when light hitting, which makes it so special and chic, a trend of fashion.
- The main set can be used as a handbag, a shoulder bag, or a cross-body bag. The strap of the bag is adjustable and removable.
- The material of the bag is very comfortable and soft.
- The bag is made of special luminous fabrics, and you can see different color from different angles, which makes it very cool.
- Straps and hardware are of high-quality and sturdy.
When Is It Luminous ?
The Rainbow effect will occur when the light on the bag is stronger than the background light. Here are some examples:
If you wear this bag in a dark room, sunlight through the window and hit on the bag, the color will change as picture shows.
Rainbow effect occur when the car light hit on the bag in night, wear it in a bar, or take a picture with flash.
Note: If you wear it in sunlight, it keeps dark gray and almost no difference in color, because the sunlight is too strong.
Main Handbag: 1* Main Pocket; 2* Inner Pockets; 1* Zipper Pocket
Cross-body Bag with Chain Strap: 1* Main Pocket; 1* Zipper Pocket
Wallet: 1* Main Pocket; 3 Card Pockets
Sizes of Handbag Sets & Weight
Main Handbag: 11.8"W X 9.8"H X 5.1"D
Cross-body Bag: 10.8"W X 7.1"H X 2.8"D
Weight: 1.88 pounds
- Stylish and cool design, the color changes with the light, let you be full of personality.
- Three-piece combination package to meet all your daily needs.
- The detachable shoulder strap allows you to switch between the handbag and the crossbody bag, making it easier to travel and use
- High-quality materials and large capacity, durable and easy to accommodate a variety of daily necessities
- One year warranty, so you have no worries. More product details can be viewed in the product video.