The movement of the mechanics models wins over gravity with the gravity shoot & catch set. Thanks to the magnetic motor, the Geomag spheres move up along a never-ending spiral and reach a circuit of amazing magnetic tricks. Here is the "stop&go" trick in action: two magnetic rods, positioned with opposite polarities, can keep one or two spheres perfectly still inside a chute. When a third sphere joins the other two from above, it is itself trapped by the magnet and the lowest positioned sphere is released to continue its journey along the circuit. This gravity set contains 11 magnetic rods, 36 steel spheres and 196 plastic mechanical elements. These gears are essential to harness the forces of gravity and magnetism. Gravity is the innovative evolution of the Geomag mechanics line. Developed with expert players in mind, the new construction system is based on an innovative "gravity motor": this uses the weight of the Geomag spheres to Kickstart the mechanisms and movements of the Geomag mechanics structures. The motion is provided by the invisible forces of gravity and magnetism, without using electricity or batteries. The play experience is based on these fundamental principles of physics. Mechanics gravity is a STEM product that can truly stimulate curiosity and inspire to learn more about science.
- Inspire the imagination with the magic of magnetic construction - kids delight in the excitement of playing with sturdy pieces that connect and hold together as they build and create unique structures.
- Kids learn and play with Geomag - Geomag promotes building that is educational and stimulating, introducing important STEM skills and engineering principles through fun hands-on play.
- Special features of the jump run set - this 243 piece set features a magnetic cannon to launch balls, a magnetic catcher to stop them and gravity motor.
- Enjoy an endless world of creative building - almost all Geomag sets are compatible with other Geomag sets, allowing for expanded and endless play possibilities.
- Proven play value - Geomag created the first magnetic construction toy in 1998 and has developed an award-winning line of products that helps children of all ages develop imagination and curiosity through the science of magnetic construction.
- Magnetic toys that are completely safe and worry-free - manufactured to the most rigorous safety standards at the Geomag facility in Switzerland, production is monitored through each phase to adhere to the highest safety standards.
- << be sure to watch the video - to see the amazing action of mechanics gravity sets from Geomag, watch the short clip.
- Specifications - recommended for children ages 7 and up. WARNING: contains strong magnets. Keep away from sensitive devices such as credit cards, computers, and medical devices like pacemakers.