Millennium ChessGenius Pro is the most powerful chess computers of all time. It features the world-champion software by Richard Lang with a playing strength of over 2200 Elo. Many customers shared ideas with respect to additional functions in hardware and software, which have been incorporated into the development of the new model. The chess computer provides a significant higher skill level. It achieves more than 2200 ELO international tournamant level. This was achieved through a variety of hardware and software modifications, such as: Much faster 120 MHz processor 160 KB RAM Automatic power supply recognition with influence on the sleep mode Significantly improved sensory chess board 2 libraries of opening moves: the ‘Classic London Book’, with approximately 57,000 positions, and the ‘Modern Book’, with more than 100,000 positions Ability to show the move number New Mate in X Level to solve chess problems Exclusive felt-bottomed plastic playing pieces Due to the much faster processor we strongly recommend using the AC adaptor Model M811, which can be bought separately. Technical data: Processor: ARM Cortex M4 / 120 Mhz / 160 kB RAM Menu navigation: Text-based, 7 languages Languages: GB / DE / FR / NL / ES / IT / RU Software: CHESS GENIUS (by Richard Lang) Dimensions: 12" x 11" (30 cm x 27.6 cm) Power: 3 x AA LR6 1.5V alkaline batteries (included) or AC adapter (not included)
- Millennium ChessGenius Pro chess computer is for beginners to expert players with an ARM Cortex M4 / 120 MHz processor and 160 KB of RAM, this is the most powerful chess computers of all time
- Chess computer playing strength of over 2200 ELO (International tournament standard), with opening moves library choices: The Classic London Book (approx 57,000 positions) and the Modern Book (more than 100,000 positions), or select no book and the chess computer calculates the move itself.
- Millennium ChessGenius Pro chess computer has a versatile analysis mode (text displays and electronic chessboard display), display analysis of positions, main variants and move number. Set up any chess positions easily for play or analysis
- Build confidence: custom tailor the playing strength, options and exercises to suit virtually any skill level. The chess computer integrated chess trainer also makes it well suited for beginners and novices.
- 1.5 x 1.75 inch backlit display shows the entire chess board. Actual board size measure 7.9 x 7.9 inches. Multilingual, text based user interace in 7 Languages: German / English / French / Dutch / Spanish / Italian / Russian