Size: 6 Resin water filters
- The secret to better coffee, GEESTA water filters.
- GEESTA's replacement water filter is the improved version of the original one, providing you and your loved Breville machine cleaner, healthier, and better-tasting drinking water when you brew coffee at home.
- Better Water: The Ion Exchange stage removes virtually all dissolved solids that may be left over from public water systems or even leached into your water from piping such as Aluminum, Lead, Zinc, Nitrate and more.
- Better Health: Drinking coffee with filtered water helps keep you hydrated, maintain energy and feel better.
- Better Value: Save more every year in water bottle purchases.(Versus average household consumption of bottled water)
- Highest Cost-Effective - Save most , Work well！
- The Benefits Are Clear:
1, 6 Resin water filters
2, More than 60% discounts in one set (a $19.99 suggested retail value)
3, User Manual
4, Reliable and attentive customer service, feel free to if you have any query, we are always here for you!
5, Notification of Geesta new products and discounts samples
- PACKAGE INCLUDES: 6 counts of Resin Media Water Filters fit Breville Coffee Machines.
- COMPATIBLE WITH BREVILLE: BES920XL, BES980XL, BES900XL, BES860XL, BES870XL Barista Espresso & BES840XL Infuser Espresso Machine and BKC600XL & BKC700XL Gourmet Single Cup Brewer.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY: All water filters are made out of resin in order to protect your Breville coffee machine from the damages posed by hard water buildup also eliminate the smell and taste of chlorine, sulfur and iron as well as some minerals, soften the hard water with a progress called ion exchange.
- EASY AND SAFE: These Breville Espresso replacement filters are incredibly easy to use as they are designed to simplify the filter exchange process. Each water filter is individually sealed with sufficient amount of resin beads in order to ensure the highest level of satisfaction.
- FOR THE BEST TASTING BEVERAGES: Exchange the replacement water filters every couple of months or every 60 water tank refills, replace them more often, if you have hard water in your area.