The Geeni Smart Wi-Fi In-Wall Outlet lets you control 2 plugged in devices from anywhere at the same time or individually. Take up less space with this in-wall option that’s ideal for your living room, kitchen, even your bedroom. Using your home Wi-Fi, remotely control your outlets from anywhere. Give each outlet a unique name and individually control any plugged in device. Too tired to get up? Ask Alexa to turn your bedroom lamps off when it’s bedtime. Or, use 'Schedules' to set your smart outlet to automatically turn on and off while you're home or away. Depending on your location, you can set your device to turn on at sunrise, turn it at a certain temperature, or simply just turn it on or off. This in-wall smart plug works with your home Wi-Fi—no hub required! Simply download the Geeni app, install your outlet and connect. It also works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and . The Geeni Smart Wi-Fi In-Wall Plug is only compatible with 2.4GHz Wi-Fi networks. With easy installation, you can replace your existing switch in 10 minutes! The Geeni app works with all Geeni smart home devices, allowing easy control of your home from your smartphone. Your home, One app for all. Allow your family, neighbors, and guests to access all your Geeni Smart Home devices. Geeni is the market leader of affordable and approachable smart home devices. Featured by Google, Microsoft, Amazon, CNET, The Wirecutter, The Verge, Time Magazine, TechCrunch, ZDNet, TechHive, and more, the Geeni brand is at the vanguard of technology and features, but user-friendly enough for everyone. With an easy to set up app, integration with voice assistants, no hub required, and killer pricing, Geeni makes it easy to incorporate smart home accessories into your everyday life.
- Smart In-Wall Outlets - Geeni smart outlets in-wall outlet lets you control 2 plugged in devices from anywhere at the same time or individually. All the features and benefits of a Geeni Smart plug multiplied. Take up less space with this in-wall option that's ideal for your living room, kitchen, even your bedroom
- Control from Anywhere - Turn your in-wall outlet on or off, set schedules or scenes from anywhere with your smartphone using the Geeni app. Remotely turn your holiday lights on while you're at the office or away from home
- Voice Control - Use simple voice commands with your in-wall smart outlet and any Alexa, Google Assistant or Microsoft Cortana. You can give each outlet a unique name and use them separately. Ask Alexa to turn your bedroom lamps off when it's bedtime, so you don't have to get up and do it yourself
- Grouping - In the Geeni app you can combine devices together for unified control with one single tap on your smartphone. Combine living room bulbs, plugs and switches together for more convenient access
- Share Access -Allow your family, roommates, neighbors, and guests to access all your Geeni Smart Home devices