Geeni Lux 800 smart LED bulbs make lighting control easier than ever. Group lights for ease or set schedules to match your daily routine, with the Geeni app you can do it all. No hub required, this smart LED light bulb integrates into any smart home by simply changing a bulb. A smart light bulb that works with Alexa, Cortana and Google Home for voice command operation. Utilizing your home's 2.4GHz Wi-Fi, you can do everything from setting lights to turn on when you wake or use your app to turn off the lights after you leave home. The app also allows you to dim for variations of warm white light to set the perfect mood. A modern-age version of "The Clapper", these smart light bulbs allow you to control your lights without leaving the comfort of your bed or sofa. Geeni smart devices and home gadgets easily turn any home into a smart house with advanced technology that is simple to use. There's no limit to what Geeni can do. Geeni is the market leader of affordable and approachable smart home devices. Featured by Google, Microsoft, Amazon, CNET, The Wirecutter, The Verge, Time Magazine, TechCrunch, ZDNet, TechHive, and more, the Geeni brand is at the vanguard of technology and features, but user-friendly enough for everyone. With an easy to set up app, integration with voice assistants, no hub required, and killer pricing, Geeni makes it easy to incorporate smart home accessories into your everyday life.
- No hub required, Wi-Fi is built into the bulb
- 9-watt, 800 lumens, equivalent to a traditional 60-watt incandescent bulb
- Control your lights from anywhere with your smartphone using the Geeni app (iOS, Android)
- Estimated energy cost of $1.08 per year (based on 3-hours/day, cost varies on rates and usage)
- Easily control your lights with Amazon Alexa, the Google assistant & Microsoft Cortana