LED bright stik illuminates spaces with soft, warm light instantly. Its sleek cylindrical shape fits in place of a traditional 100-watt incandescent bulb-and some sockets where a CFL doesn't fit. Replace a 100-watt incandescent with an LED bright stik and save about $13 on energy costs each year. And keep saving for the next 13 years. That's a long time you can spend not worrying about light bulbs.
- 100W replacement using only 16W
- Smaller size than an A19 or spiral CFL
- Worry-free use and disposal - contains no mercury
- Lasts 13.7 years with $138 in energy savings
- Soft White Color temperature 2850K with Medium base