The GE audio/video cable is ideal for connecting devices like DVD players, VCRs, DVRs, TVs, satellite receivers and theater receivers. Cable can also be used to connect a VCR or camcorder to a second VCR for copying of video tapes. This is an Ultra low-loss coaxial cable, fused to two shielded audio cables, with three RCA type plugs on each end..
- For DVD players, DVRs, VHS, VCRs, TVs, satellite receivers, and home theater receivers - including mini-dish satellite and Dolby Pro Logic receivers
- Can connect 1 VCR or camcorder to a second VCR for copying of video tapes
- Ultra low-loss coaxial cable fused to two shielded audio cables with 3 RCA plugs at each end
- Cable Length: 6 Feet (1.8m)
- RCA Ends: Video (Yellow), Audio Right (Red), and Audio Left (White)