Let’s face it. We’re all guilty of at least one count of criminal guitar neglect: propping our beloved guitar up against a wall or table “just for a second...” only to see it crash to the ground seconds later. Before you can react, your precious axe is lying face to the floor, the open strings still screaming in overtones, “How could you?” And despite our promise to break this bad habit, we catch ourselves (and sometimes our guitars) doing it again and again. To avoid the potential for further damage, the clamping guitar rest by Gator Frameworks keeps your instruments out of harm’s way. The GFW-GTRDSKCLAMP-1000 clamps directly to any tabletop or studio desk edge up to 1.7”/43mm-thick, giving you a perfectly convenient solution for temporarily storing your guitar in between takes. The guitar rest will accommodate neck widths up to a maximum of 2.5”/64mm-wide and provides dual pick slots for quick access to guitar picks. To prevent slippage or surface edge damage, the clamping area is lined with 5mm-thick EVA foam padding for safe mounting.
- The desk-clamp guitar cradle provides a safe alternative to temporarily leaning your guitar against a table or desk edge, helping to protect your instruments finish
- Keep your electric or acoustic guitar in close reach when your stand is far away from workstation
- Securely mount the neck cradle to any table or desktop surface up to 1.7”/43mm in thickness
- 5mm-thick EVA foam padding prevents damage to the table surface when mounting
- 2.5”/64mm-wide rubberized neck cradle with convenient dual pick slots