Product Description Create virtually unlimited plant support and protection structures with these amazing 5-petal, flower shaped premium rubber cane connectors. The 6 holes stretch to accept round staking material from 1/4 to 1 inch in diameter. You can use a variety of materials for stakes: twigs, bamboo, metal or PVC pipe or combine stakes of different sizes and materials. The innovative design allows you to build complex structures in just minutes compared to hours with twine or wire. Structures built with Garden Connects fold like an umbrella at end of season, allowing for easy storage. Heat, ozone and weather resistant. From the Manufacturer These ingenious, flower-shaped connectors let you easily connect up to six bamboo canes to form a trellis, tepee or other structure. Even round peony cages. Made from silicone and rubber with six holes, they stretch and flex to hold bamboo canes from 1/4" to 1" in diameter. They can be used to form right angles and a-frame trellises to support climbers like pole beans, peas, cucumbers, and morning glories. As well as round, square or triangular tomato cages. And they're much easier to use than trying to tie with lashing or twine. The connectors will hold structures securely all season long and can be reused year after year. In addition to bamboo, they can also be used with twigs, stakes, and copper or plastic pipe, too.
- Create virtually unlimited plant support and protection structures
- Made in USA silicon rubber Garden Connects stretch to accept 6 canes or round stakes from 1/4 to 1 inch in diameter
- You can use a variety of materials for stakes and combine sizes: twigs, bamboo, metal or PVC pipe
- Structures built with Garden Connects fold like an umbrella at end of season, allowing for easy storage
- Chemical, ozone and extreme weather resistant with a tensile strength of 850 psi