Vitamin Code Women is a comprehensive whole food multi-nutrient formula, specifically designed to meet the unique needs of active women during their reproductive years, providing the nourishment the body craves to maintain optimal health and wellbeing.† In developing Vitamin Code Women’s formula, Garden of Life paid special attention to the complex functions of a woman’s body. Providing select nutrients to support breast, heart and reproductive system health†, with vitamins A, B12, C, D3, E, and K2, plus iron, zinc, and CoQ10, the reproductive system with folate (not folic acid)—Vitamin Code Women’s Formula is the ultimate whole food multivitamin formulation for women. 23 powdered Organically grown fruits and vegetables add supporting antioxidants, vitamins and nutrient cofactors, and live Probiotics and Enzymes support healthy digestion.† This product is Third-Party tested and labeled Non-GMO Project Verified and NSF Certified Gluten Free. It's also RAW—meaning no high heat (produced at low temperatures below 115° F), no synthetic binders, fillers, artificial ingredients or additives commonly used in tablets.
- MULTIVITAMIN SUPPLEMENT: Specially formulated multivitamin for women with breast support made from nutritious and RAW whole foods
- MULTIVITAMIN WITH PROBIOTICS: Vitamin Code Women's vitamins includes live probiotics and enzymes plus antioxidants for extraordinary health and vitality
- WOMEN-SPECIFIC: This women's multivitamin includes folate, calcium, magnesium, zinc and Vitamin A, C, D3, E and B-Complex for women's nutritional needs
- MULTIVITAMIN FOR WOMEN: Comprehensive vitamin for breast health, reproductive health, bone strength, skin health, heart health, and digestive support
- RAW MULTIVITAMIN: Vegetarian, gluten free, and dairy free whole food multivitamin, with NO binders or fillers. As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision