The Wii to HDMI Converter is not an upscaler.
The MAXIMUM native resolution of Wii is analog out 480i or 480p depending on the cable you use, which means the converter will NOT magically turn your games into 720p or 1080p.
Instead the converter will use the component analog 480p video signal and turn it into digital information to be send through the HDMI cable so as to help Will be functioned in 720/1080p device with better viewing.
Make sure your cable is a HDMI A Male to A Male Cable and the connected monitor has HDMI ports!
It will NOT be compatible with HDMI to mini HDMI Cable, HDMI to VGA Cable and HDMI to DVI Cable. Otherwise there be no sound, no picture, no signal or other incompatible situations.
If the connected monitor has no audio output, please use the extra 3.5mm audio jack to connect a speaker or headphone.
The setting of monitor resolution should be in conformity with Wii resolution or set as auto. For example, if Wii is in 16:9 ratio, then the connected monitor should be in 16:9ratio as well, which ensures you the optimal experience.
Note:When you install the device and start it,due to the incompatibility of the device to some terminals, please contact our customer service promptly for return if the following problems arise.
1.No picture display, no sound.
2.Have picture but no sound.
3.Have sound but no picture display.
Power consumption: Below 2W
Supported Video input Mode: Includes all the display modes of the Wii
console (NTSC 480i 480p, PAL 576i)
Supported HDMI output Mode: Outputs pure digital HDMI video/audio signals
Input Connector: Wii AV Multi Out Plug
Output Connectors: HDMI Connector & 3.5mm Stereo Audio Jack
1x Wii to HDMI Converter
1x User Manual
1x Warranty Card
- Supports all Wii display modes (NTSC 480i 480p, PAL 576i)
- Video and audio in full digital HDMI format, no transmission loss! Works with DVI monitor. Hassle Free! Plug and play.
- With brand new decoder chip, advanced signal processing with great precision, colors and resolution will be provided.The picture is exquisite and stable with no blurring,no fuzzy lines or lag, which ensures you a better game experience.
- Attention: it can't be connected to the switch/splitter, only connect directly to the TV, monitor, projector
- Don't forget to go in the settings and change screen resolution from 480i to 480p. Some HDTVs do not support games at 240p/480i over HDMI: they only work through the composite A/V cords. If you switch the Wii to 480p mode they may work over HDMI