★Fun Way to Teach Sight Words Gamenote Sight Words Fly Swat is a game for building speed and confidence with identifying sight words. The adult says a word, and the child has to spot the word and splat it with a fly swat. Children find the physicality of the activity fun, and this game is a perennial favorite ★What's Include Flies × 120 (110 double-sided printing flies and 10 blank flies) Fly Swatters × 4 Activity Guide × 1
- 【More Words, More Fun】Come with 260 double-side flies up to 520 sight words, covering up to 75% of words found in beginner books. Designed to teach the top Dolch and Fry sight words. Build spelling, reading and vocabulary skills with this fun game.
- 【Quality Colorful Fly swatters】 Include 4 fly swatters made of high-quality plastic, non-toxic, each size up to 7.6 × 2.9inch. Collect the most flies and win! For 1–4 players. Perfect classroom group & family game.
- 【5 Different Level】 5 Level flies with 5 different color, which are a selection of words found most frequently in children’s books. Reinforces basic vocabulary skills, suitable learning Dolch and Fry word for Pre K, Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd & 3rd Grade (Age 4-9)
- 【See It, Say It, Swat It】 Sight words fly swat is a great way of giving your children the repetition they need to achieve mastery while keeping them engaged. Because the game is so physical, it is a good game for channeling their energy when they are feeling a bit wiggly.
- 【Great Teaching Tool】 Activity Guide help you get start quickly! Solid gift packing box easy to collect all pieces.