ABOUT PRODUCT GALEN Panamerica is proud to present new age in the world of plant supporting - Fiberglass Stakes. What makes them so special? They are made of high quality glass fibers produced in the United States. Epoxy matrix holds fibers together to prevent blooming, while providing additional UV protection by shading the fibers withing the stake and protecting color at the same time. Patterned Surface Ribs are designed specifically for growing plants and climbing fruits ensuring strong grip. One end is sharpened for the fast and easy installation. FEATURES: - Will never rust - Lightweight but very strong and durable. - Won't rot or split. - Attractive leafy-like green finish. - Surface Ribs enhance plant gripping and prevent vine slip down - - UV and Chemical Resistance. - Re-usable. Will last for many seasons - Easy to install with the sharpened end - Easy to cut to any length - Available in 2, 3 and 4 feet length - Diameter is 5/16" APPLICATIONS: - Plant Stakes - Tomato Stakes - Cucumber Posts - Eggplant Stakes - Tree Support - Pole Bean Stakes - Secure Brunches - Training Stakes - Nursery Stakes - Marker Stakes - Poultry Netting Fence - Pea young Plant Stand - Secure Shrubs - Vineyard Stakes - Build Grape Trellises or Teepees - Hail Netting Post - For natural climbing plant support - For indoor and outdoor use Designed for long life. Promote strong trunks and large root systems and reduce storm damage. Labor saving! No re-staking, No bent stakes, No leaning trees. nano-technology in your garden! 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! If you are not satisfied with your purchase you can return these plant stakes for a full refund!
- 20 GARDEN STAKES are going to make your life a lot easier! They are 3 feet long and 5/1
- FIBERGLASS STAKES are strong and durable as steel, but WILL NOT RUST! Flexible as bamboo, but WILL N
- LONG LIFE SPAN! Epoxy holds fibers together to prevent blooming, while providing additional UV prote
- MULTIPURPOSE UNIVERSAL USE! Application goes beyond regular use such as tomato stakes, cucumber post
- BONUS!!! First garden stakes on market that have PATTERNED SURFACE RIBS designed specifically