For over three generations, the Gaines family has been a dog family. Purebreds like border collies, samoyeds, Irish setters, miniature chihuahuas, poodles and weimaraners - and countless rescue dogs have all carried the Gaines family name, each one capturing a piece of our hearts. Our dogs aren’t looked at as pets, but as an extension of our family. At our core, we value the health of our family, furry or not. We want to share our discovery of the nutrients that sweet potatoes provide for your fur babies. Many treats and chews on the market are loaded with by-products, fillers, and artificial ingredients that could be harmful for your dog. Our veterinarian-approved treats are just as tasty as they are nutritious! Sweet potatoes are a safe alternative to rawhide and naturally support healthy digestion, so you won’t have to worry about your dog's stomach. Give your four-legged friend a Gaines Family Farmstead Sweet Potato Treat, and we’re sure they’ll give them a five-paw review.
- HEALTH & HAPPINESS: As a safe and healthy treat for large or small dogs, our sweet potato fries are cooked to perfection. Your pup will bark for them again and again.
- WHY SWEET POTATOES: Sweet potatoes are naturally a great source of protein, fiber, vitamins, amino acids, and antioxidants, which are an essential part of a healthy, balanced diet for your pet.
- HOME GROWN: Our Sweet Potatoes are proudly grown on local farms in the southern United States, then sliced and dehydrated at our food-grade manufacturing facility just down the road.
- ALL NATURAL: All our treats are 100% natural and free from any ingredients that could be harmful to your dog. Never made with salt, grain, dye, soy, artificial flavors or preservatives. The only ingredients are sweet potatoes and love.
- FOR ALL DOGS: Our treats are made for both small and large breeds. Sweet potatoes digest naturally and easily, making them a safe treat for both your puppy and your trusty old friend.