Turmeric Supreme Joint combines turmeric with other herbal extracts to promote healthy joint function. Quercetin supports a healthy inflammatory response in the joints, while devil’s claw promotes joint comfort. Black pepper extract is included for increased absorption and bioavailability of curcumins. From seed to shelf, Gaia is deeply committed to the purity, integrity, and potency of each product. Since Gaia Herbs was just a seedling in 1987, we have focused on connecting people, plants, and the planet to create healing. We use only organic methods to cultivate more than 6.5 million plants each year. That same organic approach continues throughout our manufacturing. We use patented technology to achieve the highest efficacy of each herb. We are a company devoted to transparency. We have created Gaia’s MeetYourHerbs platform, one of the world’s first and only herb traceability programs, allowing consumers to learn about and engage with their organic herbs. We are able to source premium ingredients so you always know what's in your supplement. As a Certified B Corporation, we are actively working toward building a more inclusive and sustainable world. We nurture healthy connections between plants and people by encouraging strong relationships and championing environmental sustainability within the communities that we work with around the world.
- PLANT BASED SUPPLEMENT: A vegan turmeric supplement designed to support a healthy inflammatory function and promote joint mobility.
- DELIVER THE POWER OF TURMERIC: Formulated to deliver the power of Turmeric with supercritical Black Pepper extract added for increased absorption of the curcumins in Turmeric.
- JOINT MOBILITY SUPPORT: Turmeric combines with Quercetin & Devil's Claw to support joint health & mobility
- MADE AT THE GAIA CERTIFIED ORGANIC FARM: Our products are gluten free, soy free, dairy free, vegan, and purity-tested.
- 30 DAY SUPPLY: Includes 1 (120 Count) Gaia Herbs Turmeric Supreme Joint Plant Based Supplement. We suggest taking 2 capsiles 2 times daily after meals.