Get ready to meet Furzone! - One of the new rising pet grooming brands dedicated to providing professional groomers, pet owners and their lovely furry friends with great yet affordable tools to make grooming your pets easy and painless. Our detachable pet clipper blades are made of high quality Japanese high carbon steel, which increases the hardness of the blades (Rockwell Hardness Ratings HRC 62) and keeps the blade edge sharp for long. The Chrome finish surfaces also makes it not easy to rust. It is essential to select the right size of blade that would work best for your pet. For different body parts of your pets or different breeds of pets, you’ll need to use different sizes of blades to ensure optimal performance. The higher the number of the blade, the shorter and finer the cut. For example, 10 will leave 1/16 inch of hair which is great for styling short hair and general use. 7 will leave 1/8 inch of hair which is recommended for use on matted coats. While Furzone A5 snap-on blades fit most other detachable clippers in the market such as Andis AGC AGC2; Wahl KM2, KM5, KM10; Oster A5, A6, we still recommend you to check the specifications of your clippers before your purchase.
- Fits Furzone Sarge 610/Thor A5 clippers; also compatible with Andis, Conair, Laube, Oster, Wahl A5 clippers
- Size 3 3/4F leaves coat about 1/2 inch long, ideal for grooming all breeds of dogs, cats and horses
- Ceramic materials reduce heat transfer. Choose Ceramic Blades for cooler and more comfortable cutting.
- Anti-rust coating protects your pets from being hurt by a dull blade
- Clean your blade after use and oil every 10 minutes