LESS is a new strategy board game for two or four players. It can be set up in seconds and the rules can be learned in a minute. Just take the nine board tiles, randomly place them in 3 x 3 square, place 4 wooden tiles in 2 opposite corners, and you’re ready to go! The goal is to move your four pieces to the opponents starting corner before he moves them to yours. Since the playing board is each time set up randomly there are over 2.8 trillion board combinations, which means that you will never play the same game. Less can also quickly be expanded into a 4-player game by setting up 4 x 4 playing field. This way is even more fun, because you work together with your partner to bring both of your pieces to the other side before the other pair of players does the same. Imagine a clash of 16 figures in the middle. Designed by Katja Drnovšek, recognizable Slovenian graphic designer and photographer, displaying blue water turning to ice. The level of mental challenge depends on the opponent’s skills; therefore, it’s entertaining for kids (6+) as well as experienced board game “geeks”. The game is small (portable) and thus very convenient for trips and holidays. Technical specifications: High quality box: matt laminated, two-piece box, 350g Board One Prima paper Board tiles: 2 mm thick, two-sided laminated cardboard One set includes: 18 board tiles, 16 wooden figures, rulebook, high quality box Dimensions of one set/game: 170mm (width) x 125mm x 25mmMaterials, 350g 100% made in EU.
- 🎁LESS is a new strategy board game, which is super easy to learn but hard to master. The level of mental challenge depends on the opponent’s skills. Both, a 6 years old child or an adult chess player, can experience the same degree of mental engagement when playing LESS.
- 🎁It takes 2-3 minutes to learn the rules and 5-15 minutes to play the game. It is for 2 or 4 players (ages 5+). The game is small (portable) and thus very convenient for trips and holidays.
- 🎁The goal of the game is to move your 4 pieces to the opponents starting position, before he moves it to yours. The fun begins when you clash in the middle and try to disable the opponent to pass through. If you will not enjoy the benefits of the product, we will give you money back, no questions asked.
- 🎁What will you get? One set includes 18 cardboard board tiles, laminated on both sides and 16 wooden pieces, carefully crafted from Slovenian beech.
- 🎁The game was Kickstarter HIT (funded in first 18 hours) and it is still the best-selling Slovenian board game. Since then we also developed 4 player game, and dressed it in special graphics, made by creative individuals from all over the world.