Frozen unicorns is the super simple and hilarious games of silly statues. It's great for all ages: easy enough for little ones to pick up and enjoy while still providing lots of laughs teenagers and adults alike! The game itself couldn't be easier to get started. Each round one person looks away or (if you don't trust them!) stands outside the room. Everyone else looks at the group's card, which tells them what they have to make a statue of. It could be a person (like a karate teacher) an animal (like an octopus) or even a unicorn (hence the name!). Everyone then has five seconds to get into their frozen statue pose. The room is transformed into a gallery of ridiculous statues! When the guesser opens their eyes, they have three guesses to work out what everyone is posed at. If they get it right they get a point, and also get to award a point to the best or funniest statue. And that's it! Imagine your family gathering or after dinner game group being transformed into a room full of frozen artists or rabbits or footballers. As simple to learn as it is fun to play, Frozen Unicorns will get you laughing.
- 3, 2, 1... Freeze! Laugh hysterically as your room becomes a gallery of silly statues. You might have to transform yourself into an animal (crab? jellyfish? mosquito?) or a person (juggler? karate teacher? breakdancer?) or even a unicorn!
- Super simple to pick up, Frozen Unicorns can be learned in under a minute and is the brilliantly fun game for people that love to laugh.
- In this game everyone except one pretends to be the same frozen animal or person, while the last person has to try and work out what on Earth they are... Points are awarded for not just guessing correctly, but also the best statue.
- Just as good for travel and vacation as your home board game collection, Frozen Unicorns is super compact (the size of a double pack of cards) so you can easily pack it and play it anywhere.
- Great fun for children (age 6+), teenagers and adults alike - Frozen Unicorns will be a hit at your next games night or family gathering. 3+ players.