A home ball pit will keep your kids excited, but not for long if the balls get easily crumpled. Our plastic balls are crush-proof to survive regular play from your baby or toddler. Click ADD TO CART now to set up your kid’s favorite hangout right in your backyard today. CREATIVE IDEAS FOR YOUR PIT BALLS: Ball pits are hands down one of the best “happy” ideas we came up with. It’s amazing how swimming in a sea of small colored balls creates good vibes for adults & kids alike. But there’s more to these little pit balls. Here are a few more fun ideas: Pool floaters Birthday decoration Camping/Scouting games Easy exercise props for kids Color & number games for preschool Indoor battles & sieges (for kids at heart) HOW MANY PACKS TO FILL A KIDDIE POOL? 50 balls are enough to cover the bottom half of most regular-sized kiddie pools. Other customers who like much deeper ball pits prefer to fill up with 600-800 balls. The latter would be much more interesting for slightly older kids. DO THESE BALLS HAVE HOLES? These don’t come with any holes at all. They’re air-filled to keep them from getting crushed too easily so all points are smoothly sealed up. No need to worry, you're covered by our 100. no questions asked. Click Add to Cart now to set up your kid’s favorite hangout right in your backyard today.
- ✔ NON-TOXIC & CHILD SAFE... Revamp the kids ball pit or pool with our ultra safe 50 Phthalate & BPA-Free Polyethylene balls; means no worries while the kids have their fun
- ✔ PERFECT FOR BABIES' HANDS... to join in with the ball-throwing fun as our pit balls are made small-sized & without rough edges, to protect those little fingers
- ✔ VIBRANT & VERSATILE FUN... 6 bright colors to keep little ones captivated - Blue, Red, Pink, Green, Yellow, & Orange. Play rolling around, color-counting, & shape games
- ✔ EASILY WITHSTANDS WILD PLAYTIMES... Crush-Proof & Air-Filled Plastic Balls that will survive any toddler rampage! Easy to keep clean and look fresh for everyday fun.
- ✔ NO-MESS STORAGE BAG... comes with a sturdy mesh bag that holds everything together to free-up the living space; means no more balls underfoot anywhere in the house