Some of our favorite moments are born around the table - memorable stories, good food, and warm laughter. It’s what we were founded on in 1993, and it’s what we believe in today. Driven by a love for shared meals, our company was built to bring exceptional tableware to market. It’s our belief that business should feel as easy for customers as it does to enjoy dinner with friends. Whether it’s an eight-course meal or a morning cup of coffee, every moment matters. Our aim is to inspire moments around your table, both big and small. We are Fortessa Tableware Solutions, the difference between a meal and an experience. With products found in over 80% of Forbes 4 and 5 star hotel properties in the U. S. , we do business with those who expect and deliver the best. Our company launched with the sole focus of delivering quality dinnerware to culinary professionals through a direct sales model. Twenty-five years later, we continue to offer on-trend products that provide operational solutions and meet the performance demands of turn-and-burn service. We understand the need for ramekins that stack, buffet items that transport, and the rush order for a pop-up event. We anticipate these needs through product design and our 2/90 service level where we strive to ship 90% of all items complete in two business days. This is why our products are used at some of the top restaurants in the world and in some of the most well-known hotels and resorts across the country. It’s why we partner with Michelin Chefs and James Beard Award winners to provide their guests with the ultimate experience, from hors d’oeuvres through dessert.
- Fortessa Tableware Solutions products: hygienic and safe for foodservice use; found in over 80% of Forbes 4 and 5 star hotel properties in the U. S; used at some of the top restaurants in the world and some of the most well-known hotels and resorts across the country; partnering with Michelin Chefs and James Beard Award winners
- Grand City serving spoon in 18/10 stainless steel; mirror polished stainless steel
- Grand City pattern: features a basic, casual look for everyday use; moderate weight; large variety of pieces; complements casual to fancy dining
- 18/10 stainless steel: greater resistance to stains and rust, superior shine; polished handles, edges and fork tines for long wearing use
- Safe for everyday commercial dishwasher use