Oil pressed from flax is incredibly rich in both omega-3 and omega-6 essential fatty acids, if it is freshly pressed and unrefined. Flora's Flax Oil provides 8 g of omega-3 and 2 g of omega-6 essential fatty acid per serving for the maintenance of good health. Because of the this flax oil's superior nutritional make-up, we recommend it always be used unheated. Flora’s fresh-pressed flax oil is perishable and should be kept refrigerated at all times after opening. The pressing and expiry dates are stamped on each bottle to ensure freshness. The shelf life is 12 months refrigerated, or longer if frozen.
- ALL NATURAL FLAX SEED OIL- This 100% pure, unrefined USDA Certified flaxseed oil contains NO GMO and is gluten free and kosher
- OUR PROCESS - Our high quality seeds are optimally cold pressed to extract the oil without the use of solvents, chemicals, and preservatives in order to maintain the integrity of the flavor and other beneficial antioxidants
- A DIVERSE INGREDIENT- Drizzle a spoonful in smoothies, yogurts, oatmeals, salad dressings, and sauces for a warm nutty flavor filled with rich essential Omega - 3 fatty acids nutrients
- HEALTH BENEFITS - Incorporating flaxseed oil into your diet is a sustainable, plant-based alternative to improve your immunity, skin care, and hair and nail growth. It also can aid in reducing inflammation and lowering blood pressure *
- PRESERVING QUALITY- All is conveniently packaged in a resealable plastic bottle that is protected from air and light while preserving the potency and taste.