Flonase Nighttime Allergy Relief Tablets relieve the nighttime allergy symptoms that keep you awake. This product is formulated with Triprolidine HCI, an antihistamine that relieves your nighttime allergy symptoms so you can rest and wake up feeling like you. Say good-night to nighttime allergy symptoms such as sneezing, runny nose, itchy nose and throat and itchy, watery eyes. These allergy pills provide allergy symptom relief in one small coated tablet. Adults and children 12 years and older can take one coated tablet by mouth every 4 to 6 hours. Do not take more than 4 doses in any 24-hour period. Flonase is the number 1 doctor-recommended brand (1) in allergy relief, and triprolidine is an effective alternative for the relief of night-time allergy symptoms. Be greater than your allergies with Flonase Nighttime Allergy Relief. (1) Among OTC Allergy Medications based on most recent physician's survey dated 7/21/21.
- One 36-tablet box of Flonase Nighttime Allergy Relief Coated Tablets
- Allergy medication helps relieve sneezing, itchy throat, runny and itchy nose and itchy, watery eyes
- Allergy medicine with active ingredient Triprolidine HCI
- Allergy relief tablets ideal for adults and children 12 years of age and older
- Take one coated tablet by mouth every 4-6 hours