Advantages of wooden kitchen cookware set: 1. Using natural logs, beautiful and durable, durable and heat-resistant 2. Comfortable and comfortable touch, will not scratch or damage your favorite non-stick cookware! 3. Food under high temperature. The use of wooden cooking utensils will not make food smell bad. 4. Long handle and hanging hole design make it easier to use and store. Name: Wooden tableware Material: natural tree Color: light brown size: Frying spatula:13*3Inch Hangable design, easy to store and save space, better storage. It has been finely polished by hand many times, and it feels gentle and natural. Toughness does not hurt the pot, made of logs, thick and durable. Beautiful and elegant. note! Do not put in a dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator or oven. Avoid immersion in water for a long time, away from heat and sunlight, and store in a well-ventilated place.
- Large, comfortable handle.Wood Spatula for stirring, mixing, dividing, tasting, turning, and serving of food,will not scratch surfaces; safe for use on nonstick cookware
- The arbor belongs to the family of Fagaceae. It is up to several tens of meters. It grows branches all year round, and generally lives in the jungle above 1500 meters above sea level.Arbor The inner surface of the tree is reddish brown. The bark is dark brown. It is light brown after drying. It has a natural texture. There is no smell. And the tree's plasticity is very strong. Always set aside to make tableware. The spatula made out of arbor is very unique. Not easy to crack and deform
- Beautifully handcrafted, decorative, and durable; fits neatly in a kitchen gadget drawer or display on the counter in a utensil holder
- It has been finely polished by hand many times, and it feels gentle and natural.
- Length design: The kitchen utensil is longer than ordinary. The purpose is to effectively stay away from High temperature pots. Reduce the probability of accidentally touching and scalding. We have tried many times. This length is the most comfortable.