Large backpack in classic Fjallraven style, made from a more durable version of our waxed G-1000 fabric. Perfect for both everyday use in town or time spent in the forest. The clean lines and functional details in natural-toned leather mean that it meets all of the requirements to become a favorite for many, many years to come. The main compartment is loaded from the top, and has a snow lock and an inner pocket with a padded base to hold a laptop. It also has a removable seat pad. The light-colored lining makes it easier to see the contents. The top lid is held in place by straps that attach to metal nubs on the front. Practical side pockets have room for a drink bottle or the like.
- ICONIC: Classic Kanken with a twist. Same design, updated size. Stash your 15" laptop in its own padded compartment and still have the main compartment and three extra pockets for everything else.
- PRACTICAL: It's the material you know and love, G-1000. 65 percent recycled polyester, 35 percent organic cotton. Dense, waxable, and ready for year-round adventures.
- FUNCTIONAL: Two-way zipper with rain flap for more protection. Padded, ergonomic shoulder straps for the long haul. Dual top snap handles for quick carry. Reinforced seat pad.
- ROOMY: 18 L of storage space for everything you need and some things you don't. Measures 15.7" (40 cm) x 11" (28 cm) x 6.3" (16 cm). Weighs 1.7 lbs.
- HERITAGE: Durable, timeless, functional. Since 1960.