The First Alert SCO501CN 3ST Combination Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Voice Location detects both smoke and carbon monoxide in a single device. The alarm interconnects with up to 18 other First Alert enabled alarms in your home to create a wireless safety network. The photoelectric smoke sensor is designed to reduce false alarms from cooking smoke or shower steam while remaining sensitive to real danger. The advanced electrochemical CO sensor detects carbon monoxide leaks from multiple sources, including faulty fuel burning appliances. A loud 85 decibel siren and a voice alarm with 11 programmable locations indicate where and what the threat is. EZ access battery drawer, no need to remove alarm from ceiling to change battery.
- Wireless enabled battery operated combination smoke and carbon monoxide alarm
- Interconnects with other First Alert enabled alarms to create a wireless safety network
- Exclusive voice alarm with up to eleven programmable locations to tell you where potential danger exists
- Photoelectric smoke sensing technology and Electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor
- Includes Test/Silence Button - Low Battery Warning - End of Life Timer and 7-year limited warranty