The Fire HD 8 Kids Edition is a powerful, full-featured Fire HD 8 tablet, including a 1 year subscription to Amazon FreeTime Unlimited, and a kid-proof case—plus a two-year worry-free guarantee. The Fire HD 8 Kids Edition has a vibrant 8” HD display, a 1.3 GHz quad-core processor, 1.5 GB RAM, up to 10 hours of battery life, 32 GB of base storage with up to 400 GB of expandable storage via a microSD card slot.
- This bundle contains two Fire HD 8 Kids Edition tablets (32 GB): one with a Pink Kid-Proof Case, and one with a Yellow Kid-Proof Case
- Not a toy, a full-featured Fire HD 8 tablet with a vibrant 8" HD display, 32 GB internal storage, up to 10 hours of battery life, a 1.3 GHz quad-core processor, and 1.5 GB of RAM. Add a microSD card for up to 400 GB of expandable storage.
- The included 1 year of FreeTime Unlimited gives your kids access to over 20,000 popular apps and games, videos, books, Audible books (coming soon), and educational content from PBS Kids, Nickelodeon, Disney, and more. Your subscription will then automatically renew every month starting at just $2.99 per month plus applicable tax. You may cancel at any time by visiting the Amazon Parent Dashboard or contacting Customer Service.
- 2-year worry-free guarantee: if they break it, return it and we'll replace it for free. No questions asked.
- Introducing Spanish language content in FreeTime Unlimited - kids can now enjoy over 1,000 books, movies, and apps in Spanish that include titles and characters like Sesamo, Dora, Diego, Frozen, and more.
- The included 1 year of FreeTime Unlimited gives your kids access to over 1,000 Audible children's books (coming soon), like "Beauty & the Beast", "Peter Pan," and "Rip Van Winkle".
- Add even more content to your child's profile in FreeTime to give them selected access to apps in your personal library, such as Netflix, YouTube, and Minecraft.
- Easy-to-use parental controls allow parents to personalize screen time limits, set educational goals, filter age-appropriate content, and also manage web browsing and content usage. Parental controls can be set on device or online through Amazon Parent Dashboard. Additionally, access all tablet features in the adult profile by entering your passcode.