About the Balm
The Green Clean nourishing makeup remover & cleansing balm gently melts away stubborn makeup and impurities caused by pollution, without stripping skin. Cleanse effortlessly and indulge your senses with this balm-to-oil formula that smells as good as summer feels. A bestseller and an Allure Best of Beauty award winner. [3.2 fl.oz / 90ml]
Tough on makeup residue, but easy on your face, our balm can be used on all skin types - even ladies with dry or sensitive skin.
This product is crafted from naturally derived ingredients, and is not tested on animals. It is free of formaldehyde and artificial coloring.
Farmer Cultivated & Scientist Activated. We use cutting-edge science to harness the healing powers of ingredients found in nature. The result is farm-to-face skincare that lives up to its full potency and potential through clean, thoughtful formulas.
- THE FARMACY WAY: Our goal is simple. We want to bring out the best version of your radiant self with the best possible, naturally derived ingredients. Each skincare and beauty product we craft uses cutting-edge science to harness the healing powers of ingredients that Mother Nature has been so kind as to provide for us.
- MELT THAT MAKEUP: Sunflower and ginger root oils gently remove even the toughest long-wear makeup without stripping or drying, leaving skin hydrated and silky smooth. All-natural Moringa extract lifts away impurities from pollution so your skin stays younger, longer.
- NATURAL EXFOLIATION: Natural enzymes found in papayas exfoliate and provide you with a wonderful, healthy glow - no makeup required.
- ONLY THE BEST: The eye & face makeup cleaner for women is created from only naturally derived ingredients including Moringa Tree extract and Echinacea GreenEnvy. It's also free of parabens, sulfates, artificial coloring and is not tested on animals.
- HOW TO USE: Scoop a generous amount with the included spatula, and use your fingertips to massage into skin with gentle upward and outward circular motions. The solid balm will melt into an oil on contact with skin, then a milky lather when water is applied. Splash with water or wipe off with a warm, damp washcloth.