Why should we need to use a pill organizer? - If it is hard to see or read your pill bottles. - Pillboxes are useful for keeping your pills in order. - Plan ahead. Check the pill bottle for the number of refills that are left when you get your new prescription. - For travel, make sure you have more than enough medicine to last while you are away. Push Open Design premium pill dispenser is an ideal way of keeping track of daily medication and vitamins. This Pill holder is very easy to open for everyone because of its unique push-tabs on each compartment. The pillbox is simple yet handy if you have to take the medication once a day. Large Capacity Do not worry about that you couldn't put enough medicine in it, while it has plenty of space to hold your tablets and vitamins, etc. Large Capacity : 12 x fish oil/ 16 x Capsules/ 18 x Vitamin C (Each Compartment) For Whom to Use? - Elderly people - Individuals with memory loss - When under multiple medications - To ensure, the patient has taken or not taken medicine Maintenance and Care 1. Wash before first use. 2. After the first use, wash with mild soapy water. 3. Dry before storing.
- [Easy To Open] - Easy to open for the elderly or people has arthritis.
- [Extra Large Capacity Pill Case]: Each compartment can hold 12 fish oils or 16 large vitamins for daily uses.
- [Twice a Day Medication Planner]: 14 compartments with 2 different colors and week day lables, make managing your weekly prescription medicine simple.
- [Perspective Visible Window]: There is an icon of the weekly calendar on the cover of the medicine case and the identification of colors and texts makes you know clearly that you have taken the medicine today? and in timely pill replenishment.
- [BPA Free]: The combined design of premium solid ABS outer container and high-quality food-grade PP pillboxes with the double process for double protection to secure your pills and keep your meds safe.