The EveryStage LX is a rear-facing harness, forward-facing harness, and belt-positioning booster that provides a safe and secure ride for children up to 120 pounds. The Evenflo all-in-one car seat has been developed from the input of parents with a thoughtful design for everyday use. The EveryStage LX uses high-quality materials and is scientifically engineered for maximum comfort, safety, and flexibility. The LX rear-facing car seat features our EasyClick LATCH system that ratchets easily to achieve a tightness that is 3 times stronger than that of competitors.* It can be used as a rear-facing harness, forward-facing harness, and belt-positioning booster that helps keep children up to 120 pounds secure while riding in a vehicle.The seat has been designed for improved comfort and safety by angling the position of the child to help minimize head slump and keep her airway open. This all-in-one adjusts to multiple positions, allowing toddlers to stay rear-facing for longer—without having to extend the seat or cramp other passengers. Our car seat also includes a machine-washable seat pad and 2 dishwasher-safe cup-holders, which makes cleaning simple and effective. Evenflo tests all car seats to an energy level approximately twice that of the federal crash test standard. We take a proactive approach to the design of each of our multi-mode products for extended use or multiple-use applications, which saves you money without compromising the safety of your children.For nearly 100 years, Evenflo has been a trusted source of precision-manufactured, high-quality children products that are engineered for real-life situations. Additionally, all Evenflo car seats include ParentLink customer-service perks like real-time chat and free live video installation support. When used in booster mode, the booster seat requires a vehicle seat belt with a lap and shoulder belt combination to be properly installed. * Based on consumer research on rear-facing installations with competitive LATCH systems.
- Quick Connector Installation: Quick and secure installation to the lower anchors in your vehicle as an easy alternative to vehicle belt installation
- Infant + Convertible + Booster: Rear-Facing Harness, Forward-Facing Harness and Belt-Positioning Booster provides a safe and secure ride for 10 years of use
- Grows with Child to 120lbs: The only seat you'll ever need, this seat is tested in high back booster mode up to 120 lbs
- Rear Facing Longer- to 50 lbs: Adjusts to multiple positions, allowing your toddler to stay rear-facing longer, beyond 2 years, without the need to extend the seat or cramp other passengers
- Angled for Comfort and Safety: Comfortably angles child to help minimize head slump and help keep airway open, for a custom, cradled fit