With Eve Light Strip, bring any solid surface to life thanks to premium HomeKit-enabled LED technology. Activate 1800 lumens for whole-room ambience, or dim to a subtle glow of understated elegance. All in full-spectrum white and millions of colors that you control via Siri or the app. Wi-Fi: Make sure the 2.4 gigahertz band is enabled on your router and that your iPhone is using the band to add the Eve Energy Strip. Later, you may reconnect your iPhone using the 5 gigahertz band. The DHCP function must be activated on the router. Authentication via MAC addresses must be deactivated. All WiFi-based devices with HomeKit support require the Bonjour protocol (Multicast) to work. Make sure that Bonjour and Multicast are enabled on the WiFi router and additional access points. Network tools such as "Storm Control" and others, allow multicast to be restricted and therefore Bonjour. Disable this setting. So-called Powerline/PowerLAN adapters also restrict Bonjour or do not allow it. These access points are not suitable for the use of HomeKit-based WiFi devices.
- Full-spectrum white and color thanks to premium triple-diode architecture
- 1800 lumens for ultra-bright, whole-room ambience
- Tell Siri to switch on/off, dim, and brighten using your voice
- Activate preset colors and easily create your own favorites
- Cut or extend: 2 m / 6. 6 ft - extend up to 10 m / 32. 8 ft using 2 m / 6. 6 ft extension strips
- Flexible and self-adhesive: peel and stick in and around corners