Now available in convenient six-set boxes, Ernie Ball Super Slinky electric guitar strings are one of the original Slinky gauges and are played by Jimmy Page, Iron Maiden, Angus Young, and legions of guitarists around the globe. These electric guitar strings are precision manufactured to the highest standards and most exacting specifications to ensure consistency, optimum performance, and long life. Super Slinky wound strings are made from nickel-plated steel wire wrapped around a hex-shaped steel core wire. The plain strings are made of specially tempered tin-plated high-carbon steel, resulting in a bright and well-balanced tone for your guitar. Super Slinky gauges are .009 .011 .016 .024 .032 .042 .
- Includes 6 individually wrapped sets of the Super Slinkys and a single set of the Cobalt Super Slinkys.
- Ernie Ball Slinkys are played by legends around the world including Slash, Jimmy Page, Metallica, Eric Clapton, and more.
- One of the original Slinky gauges, Super Slinky has remained one of the most popular electric guitar strings for decades.
- Electric Slinkys have a bright, balanced tone. Cobalt Slinkys are soft and silky to the touch, and provide stronger magnetic relationship between pickups
- Made in California, U. S. A. Featuring the finest and freshest materials