The smallest and lightest mobile single-sheet-fed document scanner in its class (1), the Epson RapidReceipt RR-60 was specifically designed to quickly scan invoices and receipts of varying sizes, then automatically and accurately process the information into digital assets. With the included Epson ScanSmart financial software, you can turn unorganized receipts and invoices into categorized digital data that easily integrates into applications such as QuickBooks, TurboTax and more (2). Plus, you can create searchable/editable PDFs with the included bonus software. Do it all with zero subscription fees. It’s all done on your own device, giving you complete control over your data, where it’s stored and how it is used. It’s the easy, cost effective way to organize and manage your finances. 1. As compared to competitive personal mobile single-sheet-feeding document scanners priced similarly in the U.S. and Canada, as of October 2020. Excludes other Epson scanners. 2. Requires Epson ScanSmart Accounting Edition Software installed on the connected Windows PC or Mac. Internet connection required for some applications. 3. At 300 dpi, based on 8.5" x 11", 1-sheet scan speed.
- Smallest and lightest mobile single-sheet-fed document scanner in its class (1) ― USB-powered; weighs under 10 oz
- Receipt management software included — no subscription required; automatically and accurately extract and categorize key data from receipts
- Easily exports data to third-party software (2) — QuickBooks, Quicken, TurboTax, Excel CSV and more
- Create editable and searchable PDFs — includes Kofax Power PDF for Windows and PDF Converter for Mac bonus software
- Single-page scanning in as fast as 5.5 seconds (3) — able to scan sheets up to 8.5" x 72"
- Automatic Feeding Mode — automatically accepts each new sheet as it’s inserted; scans up to 10 pages per minute (3)
- Save time with smart software — automatic file naming and scan document type recognition; easily integrate data into most document management software with included TWAIN driver
- Scan to your destination of choice — easily upload to cloud storage services such as Dropbox, Evernote and Google Drive
- Enjoy amazing image quality – intelligent image adjustments with automatic cropping, blank page deletion, background removal and paper skew correction
- Versatile scanning — for everyday receipts, invoices, documents, business and ID cards, and extra-long pages