Multi-purpose mica powder, start to play your creativity and enjoy DIY! 1.For epoxy resin works:It is recommended to add mica powder to a small amount of epoxy resin and mix it well before adding it to the main epoxy resin. This will allow the powder to fully bloom and avoid caking. 2.Make essential oil candles:Add only a small amount, mica powder is not flammable, it is recommended to add only 1%-2%, and then stir evenly. 3.Used for making soap:Pour a small amount of mica powder to obtain rich, bright colors, hand soap will not fade! Natural mica powder is harmless to human body. 4.Clay works:Enjoy the endless fun of making slime with your children! Bottle packaging can help you keep it tidy, easy to store, and avoid waste. 5.Used in bath bombs:Mica powder provides a bolder and richer effect than the liquid soap colorant in bath bombs. 6.Used in nail polishes:Just mix a small amount of mica powder directly into any transparent nail polish, you can get bead gloss nail polishes, 24 colors of mica powder can make 24 colors nail polishes. Product Advantage 1.Fun and Safe:Herasa mica pigment are made from natural mica (65%) and titannium dioxide(35%). The texture is smooth and a little mica powder goes a long way.They're non-toxic, irritant-free. Kids and adults can safely use and enjoy this product. Not intended for children under 5. 2.Great Variety of Colors:It contains a total of 24 colors of mica powder, suitable for most daily use colors. It will not fade and will remain beautiful for a long time. 3.Anti-waste Design:The bottled design is more convenient for storage, keeping the table tidy and preventing deterioration. Note: Please store in a cool and dry place.
- Various Colors:There are 24 colors,you can freely match colors to create different styles.All the powder colors are beautiful and give a nice texture to your art working.
- Convenient to Store and Reuse:Each color is in a plastic container that has a cap that screws on and off making it great for storage and reusable.
- Cost-effective:Each color has 10g/0.35oz in a separate transparent plastic bottle,even a small amount of mica powder can create high color saturation,this assortment is a great way to try several colors without wasting a large bottle.
- Widely Used:Our slime color pigment dye can be mixed into many mediums such as epoxy, paint, glue or paste to create a pearlescent or metallic finish. It's ideal for coloring acrylics, paint, soap, slime, bath bomb, plastic resin and jewelry.
- Safety:The main ingredient are natural mica (65%) and titanium dioxide(35%),it is definitely safe, non-toxic and gentle to use. Mica powder will sink during transportation, this is normal, please don’t worry.