This durable, dishwasher safe board by Epicurean is Made in USA, specifically on the North Shore of Lake Superior in Duluth, MN. It is an excellent choice for both the casual cook and the seasoned gourmet who values the environment and wants a dependable cutting board that is durable and cleans up easily. Every Non-Slip Cutting Board is made with naturally renewable or recycled materials in an environmentally responsible way, made from a wood fiber composite with silicone corners that grip the surface of your countertop. Wood Fiber Composite is sheets of resin-saturated fiber are compressed and baked to a solid sheet. The final product is exceptionally strong, yet maintains the warm, natural look and feel of wood. It is lightweight, nonporous, knife friendly and dishwasher safe. It won’t crack, split, or stain – making it the perfect material for cutting and serving. It also is classified as green. The wood fiber raw material comes from Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified sources and/or recycled paper. This durable material itself has been around for more than 65 years and is widely used for commercial, industrial and marine purposes, as well as skate park surfaces. It certainly can take anything dished out in the heart of the kitchen. The durable boards have a ¼” profile so they are lightweight and easy to store. The built in hole makes it easy to grab and use. Epicurean is a way of life - a reflection of our personal values and those of our customers. Our products are well-designed, practical, casual tools that feel at home in any kitchen where friends and family gather to share company and enjoy good food. This natural colored non-slip board with slate silicone corners measures 11.5 x 9 inches, can be used on both sides and is dishwasher safe.
- 11. 5-Inch x 9-inch composite cutting board, nutmeg color, removable silicone corners; dual-sided cutting surface
- Modified natural material is lightweight, durable, nonporous, knife friendly and dishwasher safe, and easy to maintain; NSF approved
- Silicone corners grip countertop surface, prevent board from shifting during use
- Made in USA from trees harvested under the guidelines of the North America sustainable Forestry standards
- Temperature resistant to 350 Degree F/175 Degree C; protects countertop; built-in hole makes it easy to grab, use and store