A new line for emile henry in 2012, natural chic takes you into an authentic universe of soft, natural tones. Your house becomes a warm cocoon, creating a harmony of delicate colors and rounded shapes for cooking with pleasure. Our dishes have always been produced in france in marcigny in the south of burgundy: it is a tradition and savoir-faire which has been handed down from generation to generation. Each worker prepares his molds, produces his dishes and signed each one with his initials.
- MADE IN FRANCE SINCE 1850. Made of all Natural Materials. High-fired Burgundy clay using Emile Henry's HR ceramic (high resistance
- SUPERIOR HEAT RETENTION. Burgundy Clay has superior even-heat diffusion and heat retention properties; it keeps food hot on the table longer.
- RESISTANT AGAINST TEMPERATURE CHANGE. For use in the oven up to 520 Degrees F. Oven, broiler, and microwave safe: Can go directly from freezer or refrigerator, to a hot oven, to table.
- DURABLE AND SCRATCH RESISANT. Extremely hard glaze does not scratch and does not craze. Durable for everyday use. The highly resistant glaze is ideal in the kitchen for making delicious meals and desserts.
- EASY TO CLEAN. Dishwasher Safe or hand wash with soap and water. 10 YEAR GUARANTEE. 10 YEAR warranty against manufacturing defects when used in a household environment.