This Electrix 7905 task lamp is a black, adjustable LED work light with a magnetic base with 90-lb pull strength for vertical or horizontal mounting. It is made of epoxy-coated metal for resistance to impact and corrosion. It has a 3" diameter, cool-touch shade for intense direct light and a 25" adjustable gooseneck arm for positioning the light where needed. It has a 12V transformer integrated in the base for resistance to unstable voltage and a 9' grounded plug and cord. It is rated for 40,000 hours of life. This task lamp uses a 3.75 - 6 watt LED lamp (included), is Underwriters Laboratory (UL) listed, and is designed to withstand heavy machine vibration while retaining its position. Electrix manufactures lighting fixtures and accessories for architectural, industrial, and task applications. The company, founded in 1962, is headquartered in New Haven, CT.
- Flexible light with magnetic base for lighting work areas
- Epoxy-coated metal for resistance to impact and corrosion
- 25" flexible arm for positioning light
- 12V transformer integrated in base for resistance to unstable voltage
- 9' grounded cord and plug