2 Redefine your cooking experience with Skoo! Sometimes cooking can be overwhelming, time consuming and so messy! But sometimes the fanciest breakfast can be the simplest to make. For this purpose our kitchen set including four egg poacher cups and one bonus fork is designed to make poaching simple, fast, safe and accessible to everyone. Whether you're a passionate cook that enjoys spending time in the kitchen preparing fancy meals, or just always in a hurry with no ideas for the next meal, we promise you our kitchen set will be a real help in any kitchen. Experience the FUN part of the cooking process and bring JOY and HAPPINESS in your kitchen. Family approved! familly Easy to Use on Microwave, Stove Top and Instant Pot Compatible. What Our Customers Say: "Best invention of the humanity! " - " Amazing simple and easy to use! " - " These silicone cups are fabulous! " - " Great product " - " Highly recommend! " - "Cute and easy to use " - " These are the best " - " Great value. " - " Great quality. " - " Best silicone cups ever! " - " 10/10 " - " Unbelievable Product " - " Nice sturdiness of the material " - " Easy to use and clean " - " Easy for beginners " Why poached eggs? It's TASTY! The perfect poached egg has a runny yolk, with a hardening crust and no raw white remaining. It's HEALTHY! Of the handful of conventional preparation techniques, it ranks as one of the healthiest ways to cook an egg. It's EASY TO COOK! The egg is cracked into a cup, and then gently slide into a pot of water at approximately 75 Celsius. Once suspended over simmering water, cover the pot with a lid and it will take five minutes until is cooked and egg white has mostly solidified, but the yolk remains soft. Fast Results in Microwave and Pressure Cookers as well. Why Choose Skoo? If you've been looking for an egg poacher versatile, functional and easy to store, then your search is over! That's because, unlike an egg poaching pan, our product is easy to store and it works perfect
- GENEROUSLY SIZED: Skoo Egg Poachers Cookware Set including 4 Silicone Egg Poacher Cups plus Fork, for Stove Top, Instant Pot and Microwave - Rapid Egg Cooker for perfect poached eggs - Instant Pot Accessories, Gift ready, Premium Package Box.
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN: The silicone egg poaching cups have flat, stable base and handles attached for safe manoevers. How to use ? The egg is cracked into a cup, and then gently slide into a pot of water at approximately 75 Celsius. Once suspended over simmering water, cover the pot with a lid and it will take five minutes until is cooked and egg white has mostly solidified, but the yolk remains soft. The perfect poached egg has a runny yolk, with a hardening crust and no raw white remaining.
- HIGH STABILITY & SAFETY: Primarily designed as egg poachers, this perfect poached egg maker can also be used easy to melt chocolate, steam vegetables, for cakes, desserts or jelly molds. Skoo Egg Cookers are High Grade Heat Resistant to 446F/ 230C, BPA FREE, dishwasher safe, non scratch and easy to store.
- OUTSTANDING QUALITY - FAR SUPERIOR TO ANY OTHER POACHER - INCREASED SAFETY with Skoo Bonus Fork: The stainless steel silicone handled Fork has a hook for a safe remove from the heat and a sharp end for checking contents. The Premium Package makes this set an awesome GIFT for your family & friends. SATISFACTION & MONEY BACK GUARANTEED, no questions asked in case of refund.
- TRADITIONS: In American breakfast/brunch dish Eggs Benedict, in Louisiana Creole cuisine, such as Eggs Sardou, Eggs Portuguese, Eggs Hussarde and Eggs St. Charles, in parts of central Colombia as eggs poached in a scallion/coriander broth with milk, known as changua, in the North African dish Shakshouka as eggs poached in a spicy tomato sauce, in Italy seasoned with grated parmigiano reggiano and butter, in Korean cuisine known as Suran, topped with chili, rock tripe and scallion threads.