How to Use? You only need a pot filled with MAX 1.5 INCHES OF WATER! Just follow these simple steps: 1) Use a pot and fill it with 1" - 1.5" of water. 2) Spray non-stick cooking spray into the cups or grease them with a little piece of butter and then crack an egg into each cup. 3) After the water is boiling (set the heat to medium), place the poachers inside the pot and cover it with a lid. Always check to have at least 1 inch of water in the pot during cooking time. The poachers should touch the bottom of the pot when cooking in classic pot or should sit on the trivet if using the Instant Pot. 4)The final cooking time for a poached egg is very much up to you, and it depends on how well you like your eggs done and how hot the water is. But 5 minutes, give or take, will give you a firm white and a gooey, but still runny, yolk. Is that Simple! The lids are intented for the microwave use.
- INTRODUCING THE UNIQUE DESIGN WITH 4 VENTS IN THE BASE: Pack of 2 Skoo Silicone Egg Poacher Cups including 2 Lids - If you’ve been looking for a Versatile Egg Poachers Set, then your search is over! That’s because our product works perfect in Microwave , Stove Top and Instant Pot as well, which means that you don't need another kitchen gadget and you'll get the job done, every time, guaranteed!
- UNMATCHED PERFORMANCE! The problem with other silicone egg cups is they have round bottom, small capacity, flimsy material, no handles and no lids at all. We solved these problems! Why? That’s because our poacher has them all and the silicone is Sturdy, Well Made , Dishwasher Safe, Easy to Store.
- VENTS IN THE BASE, HANDLES, LIDS, GENEROUSLY SIZED - COMPLETE SUPERIOR SET - QUICK, EASY & SAFE TO USE & CLEAN, EBOOK including 10 DELICIOUS RECIPES. - VARIETY OF USES: This perfect poached egg maker can be used to poach eggs and also to melt chocolate, steam vegetables, for cakes, desserts or jelly molds. Skoo Egg Cookers are High Grade Heat Resistant to 446F/ 230C.
- PRACTICAL & EFFECTIVE! How to use Skoo egg poaching cups on Stove Top? The egg is cracked into a cup, and then gently slide into a pot with 1 inch of water at approximately 75 Celsius. Once placed on the bottom of the pot , cover with a lid and it will take about five minutes until is cooked and the egg white has mostly solidified, but the yolk remains soft. The perfect poached egg has a runny yolk, with a hardening crust and no raw white remaining.
- TRUSTED & FUNCTIONAL, SATISFACTION & MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - No questions asked in case of refund. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any issues with your purchase - we're here to help!